Friday, July 2, 2010

Followers & comments

A huge thank you to all of you who have been reading my blog. Whilst I initially set out to do this purely as another way of keeping busy, it’s great to know that so many people are reading it.  Whilst I have four official ‘followers’ I’ve lost track of the number of people who I’ve been told have been reading it.

And thank you for the comments too – I’ve only just realized that some of you have been posting comments to some of my posts. Unfortunately I don’t get an automatic alert. Apologies for not replying to any of them. From now on I will check the comments on a regular basis and reply as appropriate – anything to keep the conversation going!

Happy 4th for those stateside – have a fun, flag filled weekend.  For those t’other side – enjoy the weekend and please share the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment