Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 18:

I’m afraid I’m feeling very uninspired and can’t really think of anything witty or meaningful to ramble on about.  I really should jot down my ideas as they come to me, rather than foolishly thinking I’ll remember when it comes to writing my blog.

I’ve just finished by 3rd book since bedrest began – Dune Road by Jane Green.  A good easy read, but doesn’t exactly set the literary world on fire.

One thing I am pleased with is how little daytime TV I’ve been watching.   With the exception of the French Open I’ve steered clear of all Oprah, Rachel Ray etc. I have to confess to occasionally succumbing to Say Yes to the Dress!   

1 comment:

  1. See?! Didn't I tell you that show is phenomenal? Oh how I love watching the brides-to-be and the drama that unfolds.

    ReplyDelete