Saturday, June 5, 2010

Reaching Week 26

So today I’m 26 weeks. I don’t think I’ve ever counted days/weeks quite so much. It’s a small but significant milestone and I’m feeling good – physically and emotionally.

The sun is finally shining so I’m actually lying outside today which makes a nice change. Although to write this I have to write in the shade and admittedly it’s a bit chilly. Today’s post could be written in installments as I shift between sun and shade!

Unfortunately, we’ve had further complications thrown into this bed rest.  Thankfully, not affecting me or the baby but instead my daughter who seems to be suffering from a cold/fever/sore throat. Ironically, her sore throat developed the very day she was schedule to have her tonsils removed.  Needless to say we’d already postponed that as it was just a worry that we didn’t need.  So once more I’m reminded how lucky ( and grateful) I am to have Mum and Dad putting their lives on hold to be here to help us.  I certainly couldn’t be looking after sick toddler on my own.  She seems to be on the road to recovery so fingers crossed we won’t require a trip to the doctor and yet another dose of antibiotics. 

Shifting to the sun to warm up my chilly fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment